Andy's a chatting fool on this thread!
and that condoliza he'za sheza....
Andy's a chatting fool on this thread!
All sorted.
Bush has asked the Norwegian army to send a few troops over. And most of them are Trolls.
WATCH THIS SPACE.
<font size="4" face="Arial">YesOriginally posted by Carl I.:
Andy's a chatting fool on this thread!
Cunnilingus Rice! Sounds like tapas.
Ok, Buttz! The trolls are all loaded on Norwegian moonshine and ready to go now.
I talked to the comanding officer yesterday and he told me to have no fear, they are heavily armoured with fjords and mountains so it should be long 'til the little conflict is over now.
We're just waiting for Bush to send a plane big enough to transport them all down there. I'll keep you posted!
Damn, even for this thread that last post had too many spelling and word mistakes. Since I have no clue how to edit it I'll write it again:
Ok, Buttz! The trolls are all loaded on Norwegian moonshine and ready to go now.
I talked to the commanding officer yesterday and he told me to have no fear, they are heavily armed with fjords and mountains so it shouldn't be long 'til the little conflict is over now.
We're just waiting for Bush to send a plane big enough to transport them all down there. I'll keep you posted!
What about some of them fucking great big scary trees what can talk...? Have they got a bunch of them?
The trees unfortunately can not fly, with plane or otherwise. They are good soldiers once they get going, but they are very picky about their food and you wouldn't wanna serve one of our special forces trees the godawful single packed flight food.
However some trees were sent by foot (or root) in that direction when the first Gulf war was going on and I think they have made it to Germany now.... so a few more centuries and they will also be taking part!
VIVA ISREAL!!!
Bookmarks